Shipping & delivery
Free delivery | 8-10 weeks | Available in 5 major cities
- Enjoy free delivery on all your Livspace orders.
- Livspace currently ships to Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- All orders are manufactured with care and precision and will be delivered within 8-10 weeks of order confirmation.
Note: While we ensure that your order is delivered on time, unforeseen events sometimes cause a delay. In such a case, we will keep you updated throughout and do our best to delivery quickly.
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation & assembly
Livspace charges you nothing for the assembly and installation of all Livspace products, including loose furniture, modular kitchens, wardrobes storages and more.
However, please note that Livspace professional services are
Livspace professional services
When you design your home with Livspace, we offer Livspace professional services, like civil work, false ceiling, laying of floors, etc., that are . These services are executed by a highly skilled team and their charge is included in your final bill.
- All Livspace professional services are chargeable and have a fixed unit price.
- Based on the design and site requirement, the exact cost for Livspace professional services will be included in your final BoQ.
Services and handling fee
Livspace brings you one of the best end-to-end home design experiences in the world. From world-class design to installation, quality checks, warranties to post-sales care, you get it all with Livspace. The service and handling fee is a global norm for the services industry and allows us to deliver a host of professional, value-added services.
To bring you a superlative experience, the service and handling fee is charged at a flat rate of 8% of your final bill value. The mandatory charge is applicable on all Livspace orders and is duly added to your invoice, as we take pride in our policy of no hidden charges, ever.
The fee covers a multitude of expenses arising throughout your project and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
All Livspace products are made with love and we take all care to transport it with the same love. This requires secure packaging with supplies like custom boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, foam film and more, which ensures damage-free shipping. What’s more? We’ll even send helpers to do all the heavy-lifting at the time of delivery.
Professional site supervisor
Imagine if you had to never visit your home during installation. With Livspace, you can simply relax as we do all the running around. Your dedicated site supervisor manages your project, on-site every day. He/she takes care of everything from regular quality checks to clearances and compliances.
Site preservation and maintenance
From covering switch boards, floors, walls to any existing furnishings, Livspace takes all professional measures to ensure that no damage is rendered to your home during any installation services. So, don’t worry about new scratches or broken edges—your property is preserved and maintained with utmost care.
All workers on site are managed by Livspace, which takes into account planning, procuring, labor law and safety compliances, discipline and grievance handling, etc. We save you from all the chaos so that, in the end, you get a beautiful home without losing your peace of mind!
At Livspace, we clean the mess we make! Every nook and corner of your home is professionally deep cleaned after the interior installation is complete. So, you get a beautiful, spick and span home that you can move into right away.
Facing an issue with your interiors? Our customer service is simply a call or email away. Our grievance redressal team ensures that your problem is resolved at the earliest. You can avail our post-sales care for all Livspace products covered under the , in keeping with the applicable terms and conditions.
Livspace offers multiple online and offline payment gateways to make your interior purchase completely hassle-free.
All major credit and debit cards via PayU gateway
Bank wire transfer/ netbanking
For individual clients
Account/Beneficiary Name: HOME INTERIOR DESIGNS E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: YES BANK LTD,
Account Number: 002281300002765
Bank IFSC Code: YESB0000022
Swift Code: YESBINBBXXX
For B2B clients
Account/Beneficiary Name: EHOMEMAKER SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: YES BANK LTD,
Account Number: 002281300002343
Bank IFSC Code: YESB0000022
Swift Code: YESBINBBXXX
If you wish to make your payments offline, you can write a cheque/ demand draft. Please get in touch with your Livspace team to opt for this option.
For individual clients,
write the cheque/ DD to Home Interior Designs E-commerce private Limited
For B2B clients,
write the cheque/ DD to Ehomemaker Solutions India Private Limited
Transaction security guarantee
Livspace respects your financial privacy, and we guarantee the security of all online transactions made with us.
Transactions are secured via PayU, which is VeriSign Secured® and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark for online transactions, while Payment Card Industry (PCI) and PayU are under strict global information security standards defined for organizations handling credit holder information. So, transact online with Livspace without a worry!
In the event of a failed online transaction, no amount is deducted from your account or card. When making the payment, please ensure that you are connected to a stable internet connection, and all entered details are correct, as these often result in transaction failures.
Should you still need any assistance with your payment, please contact us at +91-8039-512-060 between 10 am to 9 pm, from Monday to Saturday.
Want to design now and pay later?
Livspace brings to you easy finance options in association with the most trusted names in financial services. Now, you can start designing your home interiors and make your payments later in easy EMIs.
To know more, write to us: email@example.com
Changed your mind? Livspace understands and we’re happy to offer you a refund in accordance with the Livspace cancellation policy.
Cancelling your project
In the unlikely event that you decide to cancel your project after paying the booking amount (10% of project value), Livspace will offer a refund to the tune of half of your booking amount. The refund is processed as Livspace store credits only.
You can cancel your project at any time between booking us and placing your final order (between 10% and 50% payment).
Please note: No refunds can be entertained if you cancel your project after 50% payment. However, we would like to get a chance to redress your grievances, if any, in order to help you change your mind. Tell us how we can serve you better by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking directly to your Community Manager.
Cancelling/ replacing product(s) in your order
Design stage: Any product in the tentative BoQ can be replaced or removed while you’re still discussing designs with your team i.e. till the Sales Order is not created.
Post final order: Because each item is made to order, Livspace cannot offer to cancel, replace or modify items once the final order is placed i.e. a sales order is created. However, please be assured that your design team will always explicitly discuss all items with you before placing orders.
Can I exchange Livspace store credits for cash?
Sorry, this option is unavailable for cancellations. Your refund will only be processed as Livspace store credits.
How can I use Livspace store credits?
Livspace store credits can be used to purchase furniture from the Livspace store, subject to availability. Items like appliances, soft decor like curtains, etc. cannot be purchased with Livspace store credits. For a complete list, please contact your Community Manager at the time of cancellation.
Do Livspace store credits expire?
No, Livspace store credits do not expire. You can use them to make a purchase at any time, as per your convenience.
What constitutes project cancellation?
A major reduction (50% or more) in project value (vis-a-vis the value at project booking) is considered as a cancellation.
Why is only half of my booking amount refunded?
Livspace takes pride in its exemplary design service. As each client gets access to a design team who personally works on designs and concepts for their home — putting in a lot of time and hard work — we are unable to offer a full refund after booking.
Return, exchange & refund
We understand that sometimes things simply don’t work out. At the time of delivery, if you receive a damaged or defective Livspace product, or it doesn’t match our original specifications, Livspace gives you the following options for returning the product:
- Rectify/Replace the returned product.
Exchange with another product, wherein
- if the new product exceeds the order value of the returned product, you will be required to pay the extra amount.
- if the order value of the new product is less than that of the returned product, we will refund the extra amount or provide store credit, as applicable.
- Get store credit in your Livspace account.
One way or the other, you will end up with a great product!
We will honour your request to return a product under the following conditions:
- All products must be returned unused with their original price tags and labels.
- The original invoice must be presented upon returning the merchandise.
- Our quality assurance team will inspect all returned items within 72 hours of the request.Only when it passes our standard quality assurance test, will we be able to process the return.
- Customised furniture pieces purchased from Livspace cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any non-manufacturing defects and damages post receiving delivery will render the product invalid for returns or replacements.
- Modular kitchens and wardrobes are made-to-order and hence cannot be returned or exchanged.
How do I request a return?
Please write to us at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of your order.
What is the 72-hour inspection policy?
Expect no delays. Once you notify Livspace for a return request, we will make sure that a Livspace executive visits your site to inspect the product. If applicable, your return will be initiated in just 72 hours.
When will I receive a replacement?
When a return is accepted, the timeline for the replacement to reach you may vary from product to product. A Livspace representative will keep you informed at all times, and we will make all efforts to make your new product reach you very soon.
Enjoy years of happiness with Livspace Quality Promise
With Livspace, design and shop without any worries, always. The unparalleled Livspace Quality Promise assures you a premier home design experience. With multiple quality checks at every stage, we ensure all our products are free from any material and manufacturing defects. We’ve got you covered!
To know more, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Livspace Quality Promise?
Livspace Quality Promise assures you a premier home design experience with products that are free from any material and manufacturing defects.
What are the pre-requisites of the Livspace Quality Promise?
In the event of repair, Livspace quality promise is valid only if, You possess a digital or physical proof of complete payment. You have signed the completion certificate at the time of installation
What if I lose my bill or Livspace Quality Promise handbook?
Don’t worry! In case you lose your physical Livspace quality promise handbook/ customer contract. You can request for the information by contacting Livspace customer support.
Will I be charged if I need any services after the end of the Livspace Quality Promise period?
We are happy to provide after-sales services even after your Livspace quality promise period expires. The service charges would be minimal; material charges may be incurred if anything needs replacing.
Are services, customised products, decor products and accessories provided by Livspace covered under Livspace Quality Promise?
Services and customised products offered by Livspace are not covered under Livspace quality promise. Decor products and accessories may or may not come under manufacturer warranty, depending on the product. Please speak to a Livspace authorised representative to find the manufacturer’s warranty period of any such product, not listed above.
Terms & conditions apply
- Livspace Quality Promise does not cover natural wear and tear or damage caused by rough handling or using the product beyond its intended use. Reading care instructions is strongly recommended to ensure longevity.
- The following are not considered as defects: natural wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks and knots.
- Notify Livspace within 10 days of any defect first coming into notice, via phone or e-mail.
- Livspace will honour its quality promise only when the quality promise time period has not expired, subject to the limitations set through Livspace Terms & Conditions.
- The scope of Livspace quality promise cannot be changed or broadened by any authorized representative of Livspace.
Livspace will honour its quality promise only when
- The product supplied and installed is properly maintained and used for normal domestic use.
- The product is still owned by the original purchaser.
- The product is still at its original installed position and location.
Livspace quality promise does not include
- Any labour, installation or transportation costs or any responsibility for damage that Livspace considers as natural wear and tear of finishes and surfaces.
- Any products used or installed in conjugation with Livspace kitchen/ wardrobe/ modular storage such as electrical & plumbing fixtures, countertops and appliances. Any use of Livspace cabinetry or component parts which are contrary to instructions furnished by Livspace will void this quality promise.
- Any cabinetry or component parts that Livspace considers to have been subject to alteration, modification, accident, abnormal use, extreme temperatures and continuous contact with water, high moisture levels or use of harsh and /or abrasive cleaning chemicals.
- Normal incidental deterioration like nicks, cuts, scratches and abrasions which are resulting from normal use during the standard life of the product.
- Livspace will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of defects due to material or workmanship of products not listed under claim terms listed.
- Livspace reserves the right to alter specifications in keeping with its policy of continuous product evaluation and improvement.
- Repair(s) and/or replacement(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the Livspace product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after a Livspace product becomes obsolete or discontinued, Livspace will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style based on availability at the time of the claim.
- Any decision regarding repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized Livspace representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative whether to repair at site, or return product to the factory for refurbishing/ replacement.
- Liability: Livspace will make all efforts to replace/ repair the said defect within a reasonable period of time. Livspace will not be liable for any direct/indirect loss to the user due to the defect or delay in providing the service, or any fault arising due to design, application or installation. In no event shall the liability of Livspace, under this quality promise, exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
- The quality promise is not renewed, in case the Livspace modular cabinets or components are replaced in part or whole during the said quality promise period. The replaced parts will continue to be covered under our quality promise only till the remainder of the period as indicated in its respective table. Barring components which carry a lifetime warranty, the quality promise for any product under any circumstances will not exceed a period of 5 years (for modular wardrobes & storages) and 10 years (for kitchens) from the date of possession.
- Livspace.com is a marketplace that facilitates buyers and sellers of goods and services to transact and is not the seller of any products and services.
- All registered curated vendors with Livspace.com undergo an intensive 5-step quality and background check. The registered vendors are the providers of guarantees and warranties, if any, for products and services offered by them. Livspace.com only acts as a facilitator, for the benefit of its users and under no event can be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages and quality issues, whatsover.
- All Invoices for the products & services catered by registered vendors with Livspace.com shall be done by them directly to customers, except design & handling fees. Please get in touch with Livspace authorised representative to know more.
Please note: Livspace Quality Promise ensures multiple quality checks, at every stage, so that we only deliver the best to you. Livspace.com is a marketplace that curates and facilitates sales of goods but under no event can be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages and quality issues, whatsoever. Livspace.com, for the benefit of users, may try to help users resolve disputes, at their request. Livspace.com does so in its sole discretion, and it has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties.
Care instructions for your Livspace home
All furniture & products
- Always maintain your furniture and products in dry condition.
- Any hardware or hinges can be dusted with a soft brush.
- Avoid acidic, abrasive and corrosive cleaning products.
- Avoid outdoor use and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and moisture to prevent fading and damage to the upholstery, solid wood or engineered wood furniture.
- Do not try to remove or detach fixed furniture products from their designated areas.
- Do not use chemical products for cleaning furniture used by kids or infants.
- Modifying the product beyond its intended use or standard specification is not advisable and will void warranty.
- Retouching of any kind, such as use of polish or paint products on the product is not recommended and will void warranty.
- Regularly dust your furniture.
- Periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Upholstered furniture & products
- Dust using a soft brush or vacuum regularly using the upholstery attachment.
- Flip, rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on a regular basis to allow even distribution of wear.
- For durability and protection against stains, use a fabric and upholstery protector.
- For regular maintenance or in case of any stains/ spillage, use a mild fabric cleaner. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area first. Do not apply cleaner directly onto upholstery.
- Keep sharp objects away that can potentially damage the upholstery.
Solid wood furniture & products
- Air and sunlight may change the color of natural wood. Occasionally rotate the items placed on your solid wood furniture to allow a more uniform color to develop.
- For cleaning wooden surfaces, lightly wet a soft cloth, rub gently and wipe dry.
- In case of stains/ spillage on the wooden surfaces, gently rub the area with a solution of water and a mild cleaning agent. Wipe dry immediately. Avoid ammonia and alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Protect your solid wood furniture from spillages or heat by using coasters and trivets. Always wipe up moisture promptly and dry with a soft cloth.
- We take strict precautions to make sure the wood is duly sealed. However, wood may nominally expand and contract with seasonal humidity changes.
Engineered wood furniture & products
- Do not place anything hot, cold or wet directly on engineered wood surface.
- Use of mats and coasters is highly recommended.
- Please use a damp cloth for cleaning. Wipe dry immediately.
Metal furniture & products
- For cleaning metallic surfaces, use a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately.
- To renew the metallic shine, gently polish with oil. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area first.
Space-saving furniture & products
- Drilling holes or screwing any add-on parts to the product may damage the product. Such modifications will void warranty.
- Kids below 10 years old should NOT be allowed to handle/ operate the space-saving product as it might be dangerous.
- Prior to using the product, we advise clearing the floor area. Gently guide the product to the floor while opening. Please ensure the legs are placed properly on the floor before taking your hands off.
- Use caution while opening space-saving beds and removing mattress from the mattress box.
- Please do not walk/ stand on the mattress box without a mattress.
- Use the product within the recommended weight capacity.
Modular kitchens, wardrobes & storage
- Always wipe moisture promptly and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Excess water or wet utensils may leave stains and can also cause the wood to swell or warp.
- Avoid outdoor use and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Exposing the furniture to intense heat, from hot food or coffee cups, could damage the finish. Coasters and mats should be used to keep any hot objects on wooden furniture.
- Avoid dragging any sharp objects on the wooden surface to prevent scratches and other damages.
- In case of stains, gently clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. Avoid ammonia and alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Clean the stove and burner daily, so that the food particles don’t stick to it.
- If there is a steel sink in the modular kitchen, clean the sink with soft nylon scrubbing pad so that the steel doesn't get scratched.
- Do not use any cleaning product containing chloride. Use cold water or mild detergents, if required.
- Get your chimney serviced by the manufacturer/ brand every 6 months for optimum functionality.
- Clean the entire refrigerator once a week with soapy water.
- Avoid using strong chemicals on hardware, hinges and handles. Clean with a soft cloth/ brush or if required, use a mild glass cleaner.
- For cleaning metallic surfaces, if any, clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. To renew shine, gently polish with oil. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area before use.
- Use a mixture of baking soda and water to maintain the shine of stainless steel kitchen appliances or tiles.
- Avoid acidic, abrasive and corrosive cleaning products of all kinds.
- For retouching of any kind, do not use polish or paint products on your own. We recommend using professional services. However, retouching of any kind will automatically void warranty.
- While operating the shutters, do not lean or put any weight on the shutters.
- Do not use petroleum-based chemicals for cleaning acrylic or membrane surfaces.
- Do not clean the kitchen floor or sink with hydrochloric acid as the acid fumes will cause the coating on the SS hardware and hinges to rust.
- Avoid alkaline water as it has high pH which can cause marks and stains on stainless steel surfaces.
- Please do not put excess weight in your cabinets, shelves and drawers, than the recommended load capacity.
- Do not allow kids to play with the shutters/ doors.
For more instructions on maintaining your Livspace home furniture and products, please refer to the care guide shared by the manufacturer/ brand.