Wardrobe Design Details:
• Type: Swing wardrobe
• Door: 4-door
• Wardrobe Dimensions (WxDxH): (4.5+6) x 2 x 9 feet
• Style: Modern
1. Wardrobe: Niagara
2. Loft: Wool
3. Study: Niagara
• Wardrobe shutters:
1.Wardrobe: Suede finish laminate
2. Loft: Suede finish laminate
3. Study: Suede finish laminate
• Design Benefits:
1. The dual-tone design elements add an attractive touch to any child's room.
2. Allows ample natural light to enter the room.
3. Provides storage with seating near the study area for book reading.
4. The loft space has been well-designed.
The material and finish of the wardrobe can be customized according to your preferences.
Carcass Material Options: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)/Plywood/Boiling Water Resistant Plywood/High Density Fiberboard with High Moisture Resistance/Particle Board
Shutter Material Options: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)/High Density Fiberboard with High Moisture Resistance
Shutter Finish Options: Laminate/PU Paint/Anti-Scratch Acrylic/Membrane/Pre-laminate/Veneer/Polymer.
Size: 11x10 feet
Aishwarya and Harsh
We wanted a good design, quality and hassle-free execution. They gave us all that and more.
Shveta and Rohit
Livspace finished the project ahead of time. They said 45 days but finished it much earlier.
Lisa and Bijoy
The designers took the time out to understand exactly what we wanted and our philosophy.
Jhanvi and Dr. Harikrishna
We got an end-to-end solution from them (Livspace), including furniture and decor.
The bed was customised to our taste - a low-floor bed with some cushioning at the back.
Neetika and Mohit
Livspace gave us the contemporary look and optimal use of space we wanted in our bedrooms.