We’re taking all necessary precautions at our Experience Centres, manufacturing facilities and on your site
Our interior designers can take care of everything - from design to installation
We take the time to understand your lifestyle and needs, before translating your vision in 3D
Kitchen appliances, furniture, furnishing, lighting and decor - find everything you need in our extensive catalogue
We'll do all the heavy-lifting–flooring, painting, false ceiling, plumbing and everything else in between
expert interior designers
Our interior designers work with you keeping in mind your requirements and budget.
India's only full home warranty*
Up to 10-yrs for products & services
146 quality checks
To give your home the best
Swift kitchens, wardrobes & storage
That are as unique as you
For all home interior needs
No hidden costs
Ensures shock-free quotations
3BHK interiors, Mumbai
Neetika & Mohit Kaul
4BHK interiors, Bengaluru
Rohit & Shveta Paul
Modular kitchen, Gurugram
Browse through our magazine section. We have everything from design fixes to expert tips
Want a sneak peek at your future home? Check out our Experience Centre
Sai Capital, Senapati Bapat Rd, Laxmi Society, Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Mon to Sun: 11 am to 8 pm
1. Is this the right time to do my home interiors in Pune?
2. Can I meet my interior designer at the Pune Experience Centre?
3. Can I have a meeting at my home?
4. What can I expect to see at the Livspace Experience Centre in Pune?
5. Does the Pune Experience Centre have the same looks and products as the Experience Centre in Mumbai?
6. How can I select materials for design?
7. How will my site be measured?
8. What will be the timelines for my project completion?
9. Can I reach out to my Livspace designer in Pune for any queries or clarifications?
10. Can I visit the Livspace Experience Centre in Pune during the lockdown restrictions?