Last Updated: [12/04/2021]
Livspace offers multiple payment gateways to make your interior purchase completely hassle-free.
Every Bill of Quantity (“BoQ”) shared with you will include our bank account details. The Customers are requested to complete all payments to the Company via bank transfer to the bank account details shared in the BoQ.
If you prefer a bank/wire transfer, contact your designer for payment details.
If you wish to make your payments offline, you can write a cheque/demand draft to Interiortech Pte Ltd. Please get in touch with your Livspace team to opt for this option.
By providing payment card information, you represent that you are legally authorized to provide such information, authorize payments and such actions do not violate any terms and conditions or applicable law that you may be subject to. Livspace shall use the payment card information as described in its Privacy & Cookies Policy. You may add, delete, and edit the payment card account information you have provided from time to time through the Livspace website or mobile application.
Convenience fee for online payments
A flat 2% convenience fee (including 8% GST) will be charged for online customer payments.
|Payment mode||Convenience fee (incl 8% GST)|
In the event of a failed transaction, please contact your bank immediately. Livspace shall not be liable for any payments that do not complete because of insufficient funds, incorrect and/or expired payment details and circumstances beyond our control that are likely to prevent the completion of a transaction.
Should you still need any assistance with your payment, please contact us at +65 6951 5376 between 10 am to 9 pm, from Monday to Saturday.
|Payment in %||Due at the time of|
|10% of the estimated quote||Booking Livspace(2)|
|40% of the order value||Order(s) placement|
|50% of the order value||Execution begins|
(1) Project and order: A project refers to home design undertaking for a single home. Multiple orders can be placed for a single project (for eg., one order for modular products, a separate one for services such as civil work). Payments are processed on an order level.
(2) Booking Livspace: You can book your interior project with Livspace by paying a project advance which is charged at 10% of the estimated order value. The project advance is adjusted against future orders. If the scope of your project increases significantly, you may be required to pay 10% for the new scope before the design can begin.
Payment terms for an order
In case your project advance is already adjusted against an order(s), the following payment terms will apply for all subsequent orders:
|Payment in % (of order value)||Due at the time of|
In accordance with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) GST rate changes in Singapore, the following prevailing GST rate will take effect from:
All payments and billings will be charged GST on all goods and services provided by Interiortech Pte Ltd based on prevailing GST, i.e. 8% for year 2023 and 9% from year 2024 onwards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I have signed a quotation with Interiortech Pte Ltd prior to 31 December 2022. What will be my GST charged?
If you have signed a quotation prior to 31 December 2022, the GST is still subject to change in accordance with the prevailing rates as and when the payment and/or billing are made.
|Activities||Value||Date||Prevailing GST Rate|
|Quotation signed||Project : $10,000|
|31 Dec 2022||7% (subject to change when invoice and/or payment are made)|
|50% Payment made||$5,000 + $350 (GST)||31 Dec 2022||7%|
|50% Payment made||$5,000 + $400 (GST)||1 Jan 2023||8%|
|$1000 VO payment made||$1000 + $90 (GST)||1 Jan 2024||9%|
2. Will this affect the payment that I have made prior to 31 December 2022?
Payment that has been made will not affect the GST, as it has been paid and reported at the prevailing GST rate at that time.
3. How will GST charge on subsequent VO?
If there are VOs issued subsequently, the prevailing GST will be charged accordingly upon your payment and/or billing done at that point in time.