In This Article
- #1: The Right Placement Matters as Per Mirror Vastu
- #2: Choose the Right Shape for the Mirror
- #3: The Reflection Determines Mirror Placement as per Vastu
- #4: Mirror Placement as per Vastu in the Dining Room
- #5: Doubling Prosperity With Mirror Vastu
- #6: Mirror Location as Per Vastu in the Bathroom
- Some Dos & Don’ts: Vastu Tips for Mirror
- How Can Livspace Help You?
If you have ever tried making your home vastu-compliant, you know that mirrors are an important element according to vastu shastra for mirrors. They are capable of affecting the energies at home if not placed in the right direction. Vastu experts state that mirrors can stagnate the flow of energy through your home. Mirrors, when used right, also have the ability to increase prosperity and improve health while sucking up the negative energy. Read on to find out how you can use this accessory in the correct way with these mirror vastu tips to ensure that you reap the benefits it has to offer.
#1: The Right Placement Matters as Per Mirror Vastu
Mirror direction as per vastu is crucial. The wrong placement of mirrors at home can do a lot of harm. Never place two mirrors opposite each other since they can harbour negative energy in the space. Ensure that the mirror has been placed at a height of around 4 to 5 feet above the ground.
In the bedroom, you can also keep a large mirrored side table or dressing table alongside the bed as this is auspicious as per mirror vastu. But make sure that no body parts are reflected in the mirror while sleeping.
#2: Choose the Right Shape for the Mirror
When it comes to the shape of the mirror as per vastu, go for square or rectangular mirrors, since they are considered auspicious according to mirror vastu.
Avoid buying oval, round or any irregularly shaped mirrors. Play around with the size of mirrors, since vastu shastra for mirror shapes does not impose restrictions on that. You can create interesting patterns using square or rectangle mirrors for your living room.
#3: The Reflection Determines Mirror Placement as per Vastu
When it comes to mirror direction as per vastu, reflection matters. If you have a beautiful view outside your window, then place a mirror opposite that window. This replicates positive energy and the beauty of the view, filling your home with it.
If an object or item in the house feels negative, then placing a mirror in front of it will ensure that it sucks the negativity out of it, as per mirror vastu. Also, never place a mirror, glass object or any shiny item in front of the main door.
#4: Mirror Placement as per Vastu in the Dining Room
Yes, you can place mirrors in your dining room. When it comes to mirror position, as per vastu, experts suggest that placing one in the dining room in a way that it reflects the dining table is very auspicious.
It aids in improving health, as well as in increasing wealth and food in the home. At Livspace, our designers can help by giving you various options for mirror direction as per vastu. One popular way to make your dining room stylish and vastu-compliant is with a mirrored wall that reflects the entire dining room.
#5: Doubling Prosperity With Mirror Vastu
Mirror position can affect your wealth and prosperity. The rules say that if you have a cash locker at home and want to increase prosperity, then the mirror direction as per vastu should be in front of it to attract more wealth.
Ensure that the mirror is clean and does not show a distorted image of the locker. A clear reflection is a must when you’re using mirrors as per vastu shastra rules.
#6: Mirror Location as Per Vastu in the Bathroom
Do not forget your bathroom when you’re considering vastu tips for mirror. When you are putting up a mirror in the bathroom, make sure that you light up the area. Do not place mirrors in the darker corners, as that is considered to be inauspicious. Also, mirror location as per vastu should be on the north or east walls in the bathroom.
Some Dos & Don’ts: Vastu Tips for Mirror
- Place mirrors, wall clocks, glass show-pieces and decorative items (that may reflect light) on north or east walls only as per mirror vastu
- Ensure that all the mirrors are at least 4 to 5 feet above the floor
- Since the television screen is also a reflective surface, vastu experts say that it is advisable to place the TV in the south-east corner of the room; make sure you always cover up the screen when not in use
- When specific corners are missing in the construction of your home or flat, they could be corrected by placing mirrors in appropriate positions. Two mirrors are required for these vastu remedies, and they should not have any distortions
- Keep mirrors and reflective glass objects clean at all times. Always make sure that the mirror shows a clear picture or reflection of anyone standing in front of it
- Always hang mirrors flat against the wall and not leaning forward
- Avoid placing mirrors near staircases
- Avoid transparent glass window panes and doors. Keep them translucent
- Avoid mirrors near study tables as kids lose concentration when studying
We are certain if you follow these simple vastu tips for mirror while purchasing and placing mirrors at home, you will enjoy a blissful life. Vastu Shastra has the power to transform living conditions with easy remedies that everyone can follow. You can also take a look at these Tips to Design a Vastu-Friendly Bedroom.
How Can Livspace Help You?
If you want beautiful interiors for your home, book an online consultation with Livspace today.
Wondering how our customers feel about working with Livspace? You can check out the Livspace reviews here!
Send in your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org